January 10, 2010

I WANT YOU!



I know this is stupid and so primitive, but me and Niall made a group to see which one of us can get to a million members first. The first person to get to a million gets to slap the other one in the face as hard as they can - and the loser has to be blindfolded! All i gotta say is I WANT THIS! I just need to slap the living shit out of him.

I've been waiting for this shit since I was born!

Just in case people don't know, Niall is my best friend and this is a friendly competition. But that doesn't mean I don't wanna slap the taste out of his mouth!

Of course I can't do this without your help! I know it's annoying as hell, but I need you to invite as many people as humanly possible.

This slap is not just for me; it's for every single one of you!!


Here's the link: CLICK AND JOIN SO I CAN SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!!

*UPDATE*


So both of the groups got deleted by Facebook. This is what Facebook wrote to both of us:


Hello,

"The group "If 1 Million People Join, I Get to Slap Niall in the Face as Hard as I Can!" has been removed because it violated our Terms of Use. Among other things, groups that are hateful, threatening, or obscene are not allowed. We also take down groups that attack an individual or group, or advertise a product or service. Continued misuse of Facebook's features could result in your account being disabled."
 
...bummer
 
Now who gets to slap who? Feedback would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment