May 21, 2009

Terrible Morning

I had two hours of sleep last night. When I get no sleep, I get super fucking grumpy. I feel such hostility and hatred towards everyone. The only way I feel better is look at all the people around me on my way to class - the real fucking losers - and just say to myself; "At least I'm not them."

This morning I saw; a fat midget (first fat midget I have ever seen, quite fascinating); a crack whore; a group of chongas (if you don't know what they are, look em up); over a dozen hobos; numerous douchebags; a guy with one leg; and a lady with the worst case of OCD I have ever seen. All I thought to myself was, "Wow, I am so glad I am not them." Turns out by the time I got home I felt a lot better. I might sound like the biggest asshole right now, but I'm sure you too have also compared yourself to people to make yourself feel better. If you haven't, then that might mean one of two things: you're just a nice person; or you are one of the losers people compare themselves too. As evil as it sounds, It truly does help. I hope this doesn't make me a horrible person.

1 comment: