May 2, 2009

Good Weekend

Yesterday, me and Jimmy walked to Victors in the pouring rain. It was the first time in 3 months since he went to Florida. He was kinda sick, but it was the first Friday he was back so we we had to hang out. It was really fun just hanging out at Vics and catching up. And of course we did the traditional Dominos and Halo. Ah Good times. Get better Victor!

Today, me and my dad went out for brunch in the morning to celebrate his birthday. It was nice. He loved the TomTom so that made me feel good seeing how I always get him the absolute worst birthday presents.

Then me and Niall hung out for the rest of the day. He was feeling down in the dumps so it was my duty to cheer him up. We went to the city and just walked, hung out and shopped all day. I did splurge just a tad, but fuck it, it was totally worth it. I totally wish I had my camera because it was so nice out and I saw a buttload of amazing things. And finally it was off to home for some good ol' R&R.

I'm writing this post today because tomorrow doesn't even count seeing as how I'm gonna be home studying and doing projects all day. Totally worth it though.

Figure me being as corny and cheesy as I am, it's only right to end it with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment