May 17, 2009

So....

I've been pretty bored lately so I decided to have some fun with Paint. With my super awesome Paint skills and some imagination, I made my Blogger banner. Up there are only a few. Since then, I've made more. Here they are....


Z.Z. Top


Santa


Pirate


Joker


Jew


Me fucked up


Gangsta


Blackface


Batman


Dr. Jay

I want to change my banner. It might be the same thing I have, but with a different compilation. Anyone have any ideas? Oh and if I offended anyone here, I don't really care because it's all fun and games. If anyone has any suggestions of other ones I can make, please let me know.

This truly shows you how bored one person can truly get.

1 comment:

  1. i think a gameboy or hand held nintendo screen with a photo of you in it. maybe add a little brooklyn bridge or something in the back.

    ReplyDelete