May 13, 2009

Orlando

Orlando was so much fun! We stayed at the nicest hotel, and there was never a dull moment. The plane rides there and back scared the shit out of me, especially since there was severe turbulence during the latter. It also didn't help that I haven't been on a plane since I was seven and I tend to over think everything. But yea, everything about the trip was wonderful and I'm so glad I ended up going. Here are some pictures from the trip.


Crappiest plane ride ever.


Me taking a picture of Niall taking a picture.


R.I.P. hat.


Just some cool art at JFK.


The view from my seat.


The view from the lobby.


You probably can't tell because of the picture size, but the concierge looked just like Angel Batista from Dexter. The resemblance was uncanny.


MYSPAAAACEEEEE!


The view from our hotel room in the day and at night.

There are a lot more pictures, but I'm way too lazy to put them all up here. Check my Facebook if you're really that interested.

Florida was such a blast. The trip home, not so much. But that's neither here nor there. I'll definitely tell you if you ask though because it really is a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment