May 23, 2009

Karaoke

So last night I got invited to Victor's sister Vanessa's Birthday party. It was actually really awesome. They set up the house to make it feel like a Spanish luau. There was alcohol and tropical flowers everywhere. There was also a karaoke machine. After a couple of drinks I felt obliged to show off my musical talent. My line up consisted of:

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
Every Breath You Take - The Police
Surfin' USA - The Beach Boys
Hey Jude - The Beatles
I Love Rock and Roll - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
Baby Got Back - Sir Mix A Lot

Sir Mix A Lot would have most certainly been proud. I put a grindcore twist on I Love Rock and Roll. Apparently Victor's family didn't appreciate that 'oink oink shit', Fredo excluded (he got into it too). I think I can honestly say of love Victor's family

Watch out world, American Idol 2012 here I come!

Pictures later today hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment