August 23, 2010

USPS

It's fucking disgusting how inefficient the United States Postal Service is. I went to go get my passport and it took damn near 3 hours! The person told me it'd be no more than 15 minutes. I went there on Friday, and the lady told me I needed my original birth certificate - not a copy. I also had to bring the original document for my legal name change (See G Head blog post). So I remade an appointment for Monday with everything prepared, originals and all. Then the fucking lady tells me that my passport photos are too dark. So I go and get a new pair. Then this fucking cunt tells me I need my parents there. I say, "I'M NOT A FUCKING MINOR!" She gets all scared and calls the manager. I start bitching and moaning until they finally start doing something. $200 and a severe migraine later, and I get my passport done. I'm sure they just threw it out.

Long story short, It always helps bitching.

And fuck the Greenpoint Post Office!

I better have my motherfucking passport in the next 2 weeks or I'm gonna go Postal (yes, that's where the term comes from).

No comments:

Post a Comment