August 31, 2010

First Day of Classes

So I had my first day of classes today - well technically it was on Friday, but I felt absolutely horrible so I didn't go. I go to my 9AM Political Science class only to find out that I - being the fucking idiot that I am - registered for a 9PM class, not AM. I hate myself.

Then as I'm taking the elevator down to my next class, it gets stuck right before it gets to my floor - like a foot off. I see the light from the floor and I try to open the elevator doors. Guess what? IT WORKED!! I held the doors for everyone to get off and then I yelled, "BIG STRONG POLISH MAN!!" People lol'd.

Then as I'm heading to my Accounting class, I walk into the wrong room, I ask the Professor if this is the right class and she says no, I get all sad, take a bow, and leave. Minutes later I find out that Kamil was in the class. He calls me an idiot, I call him a Polak and then we say we're gonna meet up later.

As I'm in my Accounting class, I realize that my professor is....

1) Very Irish - Her name is Jan Sweeney and she has the thickest Irish accent.
2) Very Strong - She really looks like she could kick my ass. Irish and Strong make a deadly fighting combination.

All in all I think this is gonna be a good semester. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

....minus the 9PM class

No comments:

Post a Comment