August 5, 2010

Prego

If you're under 20 and you get pregnant, then your life is officially over.

I'm just being honest.

I have some girls in mind, but this rant is just a generality. So if you get offended, I really don't give a shit and you're probably one of the girls I'm talking about.

If I was a girl - and I'd be a huge slut - I would ask someone to kick me in the stomach if I was pregnant. Because I have fucking goals and aspirations. A child at such a young age most certainly ruins your academic and work career, along with destroys your social life. If I was a girl, I would drink and fuck until I know I'm ready to have a child. And if I were to get a child, I would 'take care of it' aka get rid of it. I am a Catholic and I know it's wrong, but I'm just thinking of it in a logical manner.

YOUR TWENTIES ARE MEANT TO BE FUCKING ENJOYED, THEY'RE NOT MEANT TO BE FOR TAKING CARE OF AN ACCIDENT BASTARD CHILD!

Of course there are exceptions to every rule. I know some people who had children at 16 and still got their Master's Degree. These are the women that I love for proving me wrong. These women are strong willed and very determined, but the weak ones who can't handle it SHOULD NOT be getting pregnant at such an early age.

I'm not gonna lie; I want a mini G Head one day, but that one day is far, far away when me and Mrs. G Head are well and ready.

If a a girl gets a pregnancy scare, this is what a guy should do:

No comments:

Post a Comment