February 26, 2010

Friend Zone

Why the fuck is it that I always get stuck in the 'friend zone'!? Every time I really like a girl and ask her out, she tells me, "Oh, well I wouldn't wanna lose you as a friend. I know a relationship will screw all of  that up." I mean I can understand sometimes, but I don't wanna be 'just friends' with every girl on the fucking planet.

This even happens with sluts! They tell me they wanna be just friends, while I just wanna have sex with them. Seriously, what kind of shit is that?!

I really don't know what it is, but I'm clearly doing something wrong. I gotta stop being all nice and shit. And I most certainly gotta find a way to stop being Polish (http://fiestas-fiesta.tumblr.com/). I gotta start acting like the Fonz.

AYYYY!!!!

I'm sure some women will see this and call me an asshole. Maybe if you stop putting me in the 'friend zone' I'll stop being such an asshole

No comments:

Post a Comment