November 5, 2009

RAWR!!!!

Normally I'd like to think I'm a nice guy. But I seriously have a horrible temper when it comes to two things; sports and video games. Sports I can understand due to man's primitive and competitive nature. I guess video games can fall within the same criteria, but seriously, I don't understand why I get so fucking pissed playing Gears of War 2, Madden, Halo, etc. It was never that bad until this year. Within the span of 10 months, I've broken:

2 Headsets
2 Controllers
My Madden (just happened today due to me actually punching the shit out of my X Box last night)
My X Box (not due to punching the shit out of it)

I seriously think I have a problem. The worst part is that - no matter how much I spend - I will never learn.

I'm either getting a new Madden or a Modern Warfare 2 tomorrow. I'll probably end up breaking it eventually though.

I think Niall sums it up pretty well HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment