November 28, 2009

Babies

I don't know what it is, but it seems to be that infants fucking hate me. Whenever I see a cute kid on the train, I try to make it smile or laugh. The end result is the baby ends up crying and me feeling like a complete asshole. I don't know what it is - I seriously fucking don't. I see people making stupid faces at kids and the baby is all shits and giggles. But when I fucking do it, the baby starts hysterically crying. I mean come on! I don't think I'm that ugly. What am doing to make this kid hate me and start crying? One day, I promise I'll make a baby laugh. Practice makes perfect. I don't care if I have to make ten, even a hundred children cry, I WILL MAKE A BABY GO SHITS AND GIGGLES!

It's shit like this that makes me fucking hate children. I guess I just don't get kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment