June 15, 2009

Summer

Summer has officially started for me last week and I'm enjoying it so much already.

I got a 4.0 GPA this semester so I'm happy as a pig in shit. I did miss one of my finals, but I get to make it up sometime in the fall so it's all good.

The biggest downer so far is Niall leaving to Ireland, but he'll be back before I know it - plus I might visit him in Ireland and go backpacking through Europe - so I'm not as down about it as I should be.

I made a new friend; his name is Pabst. There's a picture of me, him, and Niall if you scroll down a bit. Whenever me him and Oscar are in the same place, it gets violent (I love you Oscar).

The best part of the summer so far is that I've been out basically everyday. Last Summer felt like I was stuck at home the majority of the time and that's why it sucked.

I'm almost certain I won't be blogging as much in the Summer; but that's because I'll be out most of the time hanging out. With all of you guys I presume. I will try to make up in quality what I'm sure will be lacking in quantity.

If everything keeps going the way that it is, this should be one Hell of a Summer.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment