June 4, 2009

Movie Night

Me and some of the guys went to the movies today. We went to see Drag Me to Hell and it was phenomenal! I'm not a huge fan of horror movies but I must say Drag Me to Hell was just excellent. It was so well written and the special effects were amazing. This is basically the Evil Dead of the 21st Century. There was never a dull moment. It is hands down one of the best movies I have EVER seen! Sam Raimi still got it.


^Good^

Oh and whatever you do, DO NOT GO AND SEE TERMINATOR SALVATION! I had such high hopes for it but it was a complete letdown - actually letdown doesn't even start to describe what it was. We snuck into it after Drag Me to Hell and it wasn't worth it. The story was ridiculously horrible, and as hard as it tried it just could not keep your attention. By the end of the movie, I just wanted John Connor to die. Christian Bale was so bad in it. I want to punch MCG in the fucking face after that. Terminator Salvation was two hours of my life that I will never be able to get back. The absolute best part of the movie was the credits when I saw that someone was played by Moon Bloodgood. She has one of the best names ever!


^Not good^

1 comment:

  1. i want to see drag me to hell soooo bad. i haven't heard a bad review about it yet!

    ReplyDelete