June 26, 2009

So Michael Jackson is Dead.

I'm not sure if I really care though. I didn't grow up listening to him so I never really appreciated his music. It really was ridiculous how many people cared. My Facebook page was bombarded with statuses such as, "R.I.P. Michael Jackson" and "Pop is officially dead." One thing is for sure; he was the most liked child molester anyone has ever seen. Hate me for the last sentence, but you know it's true.

The man was a musical genius and a pop sensation though. I don't want to take that away from him. No matter the view you had on the guy, I'm sure you appreciated his music. Although I didn't grow up on him, I'll admit I am watching the Thriller music video, and I just downloaded Thriller. It's actually starting to sink in. I'm not gonna be crying my eyes out saying he was the best person that ever lived, but it does suck that he died so young.

June 25th, 2009 will always be regarded as the day Michael Jackson died. He literally just shitted on Farrah Fawcett - poor gal.

Rest in Peace Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. You will both be missed greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment