June 26, 2009

I Had the Weirdest Dream!

Me and the guys go camping. When we get to the campsite, there is a group of people playing bongo drums near us. They call us over and ask, "Hey, care to play some bongo drums with us?" I say sure while most of the guys decline and walk away. Then they ask to make it into a competition. I say, "Why not?" and out of nowhere, A HUGE CONCERT STAGE ERECTS FROM THE GROUND. I'm literally flabbergasted but I just go along with it. So "All the Small Things" by Blink 182 comes on and I'm going super hard and banging my bongo drums as fast as I can. It looks like something straight out of a cartoon. Apparently I win and go straight to the finals. Then a He Is Legend song comes on and now I'm just beasting on the bongo drums. It looks like I'm convulsing myself into a seizure. But it was all worth it. I win, and then I wake up as I'm holding the trophy as the crowd is cheering me on.

That had to be one of the weirdest dreams I've had in a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment