April 20, 2010

Haircut























All my hair is gone. IT'S ALL GONE!!!!

When the haircut lady was done, I just looked at the giant pile of hair and wondered if I made the right choice. I think I like it, but I'm not used to it yet. I mean it is a pretty big change but it had to be done. I had to get it cut for the following reasons;

1) I sweat like a fucking pig and summer is just around the corner. All the hair would be torture for me.
2) I'm lazy as hell and the long hair was so much more work. Now I just wake up and leave the house.
3) I wanted a change.
4) I was really getting sick of it. I was the only person who hated it - well my mother hated it too, but she doesn't fucking matter.

All my friends said I look like a fat Polish lesbian now.

Good idea? Bad? Any comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment