October 18, 2009

Bills vs. Jets

The Bills vs. the Jets was one of the most disappointing games I have ever seen! It's days like these that make me hate being a Jets fan. The funniest part of that horrid showing was all the texts and ims I was sending and receiving. It's funny how quick the mood changed....

Here are some texts and ims:

-Jets just hurt Trent Edwards! haha

-I FUCKING LOVE THOMAS JONES! FANTASY POINTS GONE WILD!

-The Bills are so trash!!

-Giants got so raped.

-LOL!!!!! THE RAIDERS?!?!!?!?!

-If the Jets lose, Ima go apeshit!

-Another int. Sanchez needs to get used to this weather.

-It's never this cold in Mexico

-Andrew called JC Mr Potato Head.

-We have to have johns (excuses) cuz Sanchez is licking balls

-5 for 18 with 3 ints. That's the worst rating ever.

-I fucking love Braylon, TJ, and Washington! Sanchez not so much.

-Sanchez is pissing me off!

-Sanchez is so horrible!

-If ths Bills win I will cry.

-I'm so pissed!

-The Jets D needs to make a big play. (Jets intercept the ball as soon as I write that)

-SPEAK OF THE DEVIL!

-Today shows he hates the cold and Giants Stadium

-Today shows he hates the Jets!

-Sanchez needs to get deported!

-Our fucking QB went all Michael Karkosza and kept throwing it to the other team.

-LOL!!!!! THE BILLS!?!?!??



It's days like these that make me hate being a Jets fan. Plus I lost 5 bucks that should have been guaranteed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment