April 30, 2009

Good Day

School was decent. Instead of actually doing work in my Accounting class, I doodled an awesome monster.



I found a fun new book to read - Adland: A Global History of Advertising by Mark Tungate. The title basically explains it all



After class I went to Best Buy with Niall and I Got DaDa a TomTom for his Birthday. He's been wanting one for a while now so I figured what the hell.



I also realized I really wanna play Guitar Hero: Metallica. It looks fun as hell.

Then it was off to Niall's for some Gears of War 2. I am starting to hate Gears.

We got bored relatively quick and decided to watch Fido; a movie about a boy who basically gets a pet zombie.



It was kinda bad, but a lot better than expected.

And now, I'm doing 3 projects while listening to Pantera and Ninjasonik. Sadface.

1 comment:

  1. shiiit. too bad you weren't with us that time we saw ninjasonik live. they play around here all the time though, we should go to one of those parties sometime soon meng.

    ReplyDelete