April 13, 2009

Easter

So I had a really good Easter Sunday.

I woke up in the morning and went to church, which was not as bad as I initially made it out to be.

I had a big morning breakfast with the family.

I then just relaxed at home til like 3 watching Deadliest Catch on Discovery channel (it really sucked me in, but it's actually interesting).













Then I went to hang out with the guys and played football and basketball, which I did awful at both, respectively.

Then it was off to my friend's basement to watch Mortal Kombat and Wrestlemania 17. Ah memories. Undertaker and Stone Cold ftw.














Then of course I had to show off my wonderful vocal skills and play Rock Band 2. Next American Idol right here.










And then the cherry on top of a great day was watching Old School for the umpteenth time.




















I am actually looking forward to this week.

Happy Dyngus Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment