September 10, 2009

Summer 2009

This summer has definitely been one of the best summers of my short-lived life. There was barely a day that I was bored out of my skull with nothing to do. I thought this summer was going to suck balls because Niall wasn’t gonna be around, but it ended up being pretty awesome.

Some of the memorable things were:

-The BBQ and the random fun times the Group and me had just hanging out and cracking jokes on each other.

-Handball and basketball for like a week.

-The fun times at the Astro-Turf.

-The epic Nights of Beer Pong .

-Finding a great job with a bunch of awesome co-workers.

-The many fun times at the beach (Rockaway > Brighton).

-THE JETS GAME!

-And meeting so many amazing new people.

This summer hasn’t been all fun and games. I did find out I’m probably going to need surgery on my knee(s), which truly sucks balls. It was also pretty depressing that a bunch of people went away for school – a special 2 come into mind. School starts for me tomorrow. SUPERDUPERDEPRESSEDFACE. I’m not looking forward to it, but I’m not dreading it either. Hopefully this will be a good semester. Hopefully it’s not too early to start thinking about Winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment