September 21, 2009

Spicy Meltdown

So I was at Niall's house and we just made chili. I decided to put two whole habanero peppers in a single bowl. So I chopped em all up and put em in the chili. I got a bunch of pepper residue on my hands without noticing so I end up rubbing my eyes. All of a sudden, my eyes start burning ridiculously. I'm stomping all over the place laughing and crying hysterically because of the pain. Niall and his mom are just laughing and trying to get me some water to flush out my eyes. I splashed my eyes with water while still going all crazy and shit. Eventually the pain went away and then I end up scratching my balls without washing my hands of the spicy shit.

I have never felt such a horrid pain before.

On a lighter note, the chili was really good. Kinda spicy, but awesome nonetheless.

Here are some pictures so you can laugh at my pain:




No comments:

Post a Comment