October 7, 2010

G Head? More like Pothead!

Apparently I got the title of a pothead. I'm not sure how since I really don't smoke that much. Only at parties and sometimes on the weekends. I even have rules; I don't smoke on the weekdays or if I have something important to do the next day. But whatever, I guess I'm just a big ol' pothead.

I'm gonna try to not smoke until after I get back from Poland. Emphasis on try, but I'm gonna make a serious effort. Scout's Honor! I'm doing this for multiple reasons:

I just feel dumber. I don't need that, especially since midterms are right around the corner.

I get lazy - well lazier. See above reasoning.

I eat. A LOT! I get super crazy munchies and just stuff my face with anything in the vicinity. I'm sure I gained like 10 pounds since the summer.

I'm going to Poland with my mother to see family. I'm sure I won't have much free time on my hands to find a Polish drug dealer. So I figure I go through the little withdrawal period now and not when my mom's screaming her lungs out at me 5,000 miles away.

I'll let you know how this goes, but I have faith in myself. But then again, Jackass 3D comes out soon.

UPDATE: I failed horribly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment