June 27, 2010

Epic Morning!

Oscar and myself had quite a morning.


I spent 25 dollars on McDonalds breakfast.
Bought a hand grenade and a bowling ball. 
Found out that the 7/11 in Greenpoint opened. I was so happy!
It also took about 3 hours to get home. It normally takes 15 minutes from where we were.
This was what was in my possession when I got home:
 

  
-2 mixtapes
-A $5 gift certificate to KCDC
-A comb
-A quarter
-A MOTHERFUCKING HAND GRENADE!
-A $20 receipt for McDonalds breakfast. OSCAR HAD TO GET HOT CAKES!
-A condom (you know how I does!)
-A Krink paint marker
-A bowling ball!
-A bottle of disgustingly hot water







Oh! What a night! 

I would blog about the actual night, but most of it's a blur. All I really remember is that Nicole clogged the toilet. Whenever she takes a piss, a troll comes out of her giant vagina. 

He didn't survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment