May 9, 2010

Drunken Walks Home

I seriously think the drunken walks home with me are the best things ever. Sometimes they're even better than the event we were at. Last night is an excellent example of such a drunken escapade;

Me and Adam (Pussy Lips) are walking home and we find these two laminated posters saying the G Train isn't working - as seen below.






















Since we're drunk, AND THERE'S TWO OF THEM, we roll em up and start sword fighting. This goes on for three blocks until....









A WILD HIPSTER APPEARS!

And you'll never believe this shit, he has a rolled up poster in his hand too! He gets in a sword fighting pose and I laugh and say, "YOU WANNA GO MOTHERFUCKER!?!?" He accepts my challenge and we start sword fighting. His poster is just a movie poster while my shit is laminated. That's like bringing a knife to a gunfight. I fuck him up and he drops his poster, it falls in a puddle, and he gets all sad and shit. I give him a high five and we go our separate ways. 

This is definitely going down as one of the best walks home ever.

1 comment: