March 23, 2010

Afri.... I Mean Kenia

I almost killed Kenia on Friday. We were at Chipotle and she took a bite of her burrito. As she is doing this, I tell an awesome joke and she starts laughing hysterically. So the burrito goes down the wrong hole and she starts choking. Me and Fiesta start laughing, but the we remember she's an asthmatic so we realize she's actually choking! I get all nervous and shit so I call the Chipotle guy and tell her she's joking. By this time she's fine though.


I guess I'm just too damn funny!



WARNING: Eating food near G Head may cause you to choke and die due to him being so fucking funny!

....eating food near G Head may also cause him to steal your food.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

3 comments:

  1. lol it wasn't cause you were telling a joke, it was cause you both poked the side of my stomache while you were telling a joke :(

    ReplyDelete