December 26, 2009

Single vs. In a Relationship

I think I'm really getting tired of being single. The thing is, every time I'm in a relationship, it ends as a complete and utter disaster. I'm weighing the pros and cons of being single and being in a relationship - with the help of my super crazy awesome friend, Fiesta (http://fiestas-fiesta.tumblr.com/) - I just thought it was interesting enough to share with all of Blogworld.


Relationships 

Pros:
Sex.
Somebody to talk to, ALWAYS.
Somebody is always there for you.
Sex.
Rarely a dull moment.
Cuddling (no homo).
Sex.

Cons:
Can't go out with the guys as often as you'd wanna.
Can't hang out with girls like you used to.
Weekends are automatically committed to the significant other.
The breakup.
That lovely time of the month.
The withholding of sex every time you fuck up.

Single 

Pros:
Freedom
Doing whatever you want without having to worry about hurting a partners feelings.
Promiscuous sex.
No compromising.
The ability to have many many friends of opposite sex and talk to whoever you want.
Don't have to spend time on the relationship.
Don't have to spend money on the relationship.
GUYS NIGHTS.
No stress.
 
Cons:
Can be lonely - especially around the holidays and when you see couples all lovey dovey and shit.
Less regular sex.
Don't get love / deep emotion with another person.
Can be boring sometimes.
Less regular sex.



After much debate, I think I just need a friend with benefits. This chart explains it all:





No comments:

Post a Comment